- This event has passed.
“Bee Healthy First” Health & Wellness Fair
September 29, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
This is a free community event, designed to encourage healthy lifestyles, prevent and manage disease and connect you to resources.
There will be a variety of health screenings offered, health presentations, vendor booths and demonstrations. All participants will receive free lunch and t-shirts (while supplies last). Door prizes will be given away every half hour during the event. The grand prize drawing will be for a Fitbit.
We invite the community to attend this educational event. Be healthy and be happy!
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Sugar
- Lipid Panel (funded by the Foundation for the National Lipid Association)
- Eye Screenings (courtesy of the Lion’s Club)
- Audubon Area Community Services
- Baker Chiropractic
- Bluegrass Home Medical
- Dixon Drug Store
- Family Resource & Youth Service Center
- Health First Community Health Center
- Henderson Community College Dental Hygiene Program
- Humana Care Source
- Independence Bank
- Little G’s
- Lion’s Club
- Riverside Care & Rehabilitation Center
- Teen Challenge
- Webster County Public Library
- Webster County Senior Citizens Center
- Wellness Chiropractic
- Yoga with Dr. Kate –scheduled for 11:00am