Health First CHC
Chief Medical Officer
Base Location – TBD
APRN with valid KY license and Board Certified. Applicant must possess interpersonal communication skills, computer skills as they pertain to an EMR, multi-task and truly have the desire to work as a team. Empathetic and passionate about patient care along with proven ability to lead and manage others.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs physical examinations and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines and clinical protocols.
- Orders, interprets and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Obtains medical history, records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient’s condition.
- Conducts one on one patient teaching and education.
- Discusses case with Physician, Outreach Staff and other health professionals to prepare a comprehensive patient care plan.
- Submits health care plan and goals of individual patients for periodic review and evaluation by Medical Director.
- Prescribes or recommends drugs or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Provides comprehensive health care services to patients
- Provides monitoring and continuity of care between clinic visits
- Maintains and reviews patient records, charts and other pertinent information in the EMR
- Triages patient telephone calls and provides consultation
- Participates in Quality Improvement, Patient Centered Medical Home and chart reviews.
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life/AD&D and Disability, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Retirement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com