Health First CHC
To provide high quality, affordable healthcare and improve the well-being of our communities.
Chief Medical Officer
APRN or MD with valid KY license and Board Certified. Applicant must possess interpersonal communication skills, computer skills as they pertain to an EMR, multi-task and work as a team. Empathetic and passionate about patient care along with proven ability to lead and manage others.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs physical examinations and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines and clinical protocols.
- Orders, interprets and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Obtains medical history, records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient’s condition.
- Conducts one on one patient teaching and education.
- Discusses case with Physician, Outreach Staff and other health professionals to prepare a comprehensive patient care plan.
- Submits health care plan and goals of individual patients for periodic review and evaluation by Medical Director.
- Prescribes or recommends drugs or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Provides comprehensive health care services to patients
- Provides monitoring and continuity of care between clinic visits
- Maintains and reviews patient records, charts and other pertinent information in the EMR
- Triages patient telephone calls and provides consultation
- Participates in Quality Improvement, Patient Centered Medical Home and chart reviews.
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life/AD&D, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Retirement, Mon – Fri schedule, minimal on-call hours
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org