Health First CHC
Full-time, 40 hours per week
Applicant Applicant must possess good communication and computer skills. Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s in Health Information Management. Current active Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) certification preferred. 2 years of experience in the use or management of electronic patient records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Will be responsible for handling all requests from other facilities, doctors or patients needing medical records and will also verify the presence of all required forms and signatures
- Responsible for the receipt, tracking, preparing and scanning of all medical records
- Perform functions such as retrieving and reviewing medical records to determine completeness and internal consistency of the record
- Perform quarterly and focused chart audits, trend data, and process requests for information following RHCA policy
- Provide basic statistical reports, filing, copying, phone calls, document control, data management and liaison between the patient, providers and clinics
- Assist with Employer Health Services program, tracking appointments, paperwork, scheduling appointments for screenings, etc.
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Retirement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org