Health First CHC
To provide high quality, affordable healthcare and improve the well-being of our communities.
Full-time, 40 hours per week
Director of Clinical Services
Current certification in KY as a CMA/SRNA/CNA/MLT/Phlebotomist. CPR Certification required. Must have a minimum of 2 – 5 years’ experience as a clinical CMA/SRNA and have the ability to work with staff and patients. Must be able to follow instructions and perform high standard clinical procedures. Empathetic and passionate about patient care along with proven ability to lead and manage others. EMR experience is preferred. Bi-lingual preferred. On the job training provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the examination and treatment of patients within the CMA/SRNA/CNA/MLT/Phlebotomist scope of practice which includes but is not limited to measuring vital signs, giving injections and immunizations, performing blood draws, handling medical emergencies and other duties as requested
- Assist in gathering quality measures and record information in the electronic medical records system
- Prepare treatment rooms for examination
- Perform prior authorizations for prescriptions
- Triage patients, take phone messages and return phone calls as needed
- Re-stock medical supplies in exam roo
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Retirement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com